Subdivision and Housing Developers Association, Inc. (SHDA) is the largest and leading organization of real estate developers nationwide. The company is currently looking for the following:
COMMITTEE SUPPORT LEGISLATIVE ASSISTANT
Job Title: Committee Support Legislative Assistant , Supervisor: Executive Director
- Write legislations, position papers, business correspondences.
- Meticulous, detailed, aggressive.
- Good P.R., lobby, visit personalities.
- Do research on legislative issues & policies.
- Familiarity with legislative housing bills.
- Track various legislations that will affect the housing sector.
- Liaise between legislators and staff, make persuasive cases.
- Experience in writing for newspapers, magazines, ads and promotional articles is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, cooperatively, exercise professional judgment & maintain confidentiality.
Minimum Qualification Guidelines:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- With knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
For interested applicants, please contact us.